Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant
It is the quality of water that puts significant impact on performance of hemodialysis system for this we have dialysis ro plant. Considering an Dialysis RO Plant as integral part and key requirement for a successful treatment, it is necessary that hemodialysis water must follow certain standards set up by related authorities. Aquatic Solutions is leading dialysis ro plant manufacturer which produce water following recommended standards of AAMI, FDA and ISO. We assure you about the quality of water, which is further used for renal replacement therapy (RRT). Output water meets circulars and standards defined in the European pharmacopoeia.
Dialysis RO Plant is the most trusted water purification technology used in purifying water for hemodialysis process. A typical dialysis water system combines Pre filter or Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter, Water Softener and Reverse Osmosis RO Plant. No matter what your source water is, we provide a safe, reliable water purifier system that is designed to produce water to ensure safe, high quality care for hemodialysis patients.
Kidney dialysis involves large amounts of water for dialysis solution preparation. The ‘dialysate’ is in nearly direct contact with the patient’s blood, separated only by a thin membrane. The purity of water is crucial in dialysis, since contamination with halides, aluminum, etc., can lead to morbidity and mortality.
At Aquatic Solutions, we offer special RO plant for dialysis that are used for kidney dialysis based on advanced technology. Our plants help in removing 97-99% of the total mixed solids along with bacteria, organics and other particulates.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS of Dialysis RO Plant
· Advanced system design
· Stops bacterial contamination
· Integrated micron pre-filtration
· Integrated membrane cleaning system
· Simple in operation and easy to maintain
· Complete system automation capabilities
· Assured quality and consistent performance
· Continuous membrane and pump protection
· Reliable performance and operation flexibility
· Advanced thin film composite membrane technology
· Long membrane life with improved fouling and chemical resistance
NEXT GENERATION SOLUTIONS
Despite proven benefits, the conventional line at times suffers from certain limitations in the case of certain ‘very specific customer expectations’. For example, small pores in the membrane of a Dialysis RO plant cannot block dangerous chemicals like pesticides, herbicides and chlorine – a big menace in certain cases. Carbon filter used as a complementary measure too fails to address the problem where extremely minute sizes are involved.
Water treatment plants used in dialysis are a critical factor in the overall care received by dialysis patients. They also provide one of the greatest hazards to the patients if they are not functioning properly!
Our Dialysis RO Plant is efficient, economical reverse osmosis water purification for 100 to 10,000 LPH applications. Aquatic Solutions developed a comprehensive system for RO water treatment system. Our Dialysis RO Plant are designed and tested to meet AAMI requirements for product water.
Our “OSR-DIA” Dialysis RO Plant are highly superior quality and meet all the international standards and norms, which have highly appreciated by leading nephrologists, with our best prices we are leading suppliers
STANDARD & SPECIAL FEATURES
· Advanced performance monitoring includes digital display of (TDS, Conductivity, & Pump current, low inlet pressure, motor starter overload)
· Pre-filters - 4- No’s (1. Dual media Sand, 2.Pre Activated Carbon filter 3, Post Activated Carbon filter, 4. Water Softner Unit /DM Units )
· Quiet stainless steel pump
· Full-fit thin film RO membranes (USA)
· Stainless Steel membrane Housing (Imported)
· Reject water recirculation system
· Square flow meters for concentrate, Permeate & Reject flow (Imported)
· Glycerin filled pressure gauges
· Auto flush control
· Auto TDS Control
· By pass facility for Control panel, Filter, UV and Pumps
· Automatic cut off and re-start system
· Pressure & Air relief valve
· Dozing Unit for PH
· UV Unit
· Pyrogen trap filter (0.2 & 0.1 micron)
· Custom design
· Low inlet pressure switch
· Stainless Steel Permeate Boosting pumps with stand by motors
· Raw Water feed Pump Including Stand by motor
· Stainless Steel Frames (304grade)
· Dozing for Chlorine
· Dozing for PH maintain
We are carrying turnkey project for dialysis room design and set up, we will provide architectural and other technical help to improve your existing space or new project site. Kindly contact us more details
1. RO Plant for Dialysis Water, installation and services
2. Accessories of RO Plants for Dialysis
3. Portable RO Plants for Dialysis Water Purification
As we are leading dialysis ro plant manufacturer in India, we can help you in setting up a reverse osmosis systems/ ro plant for dialysis in India, please send us an email or make a call to us. Our support team will assist you with complete information you need.