In Hospitality Industry, customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal. Aquatic Solutions is your partner in striving for that goal. Our Water Treatment System help you over come various difficulties arising of water utilities & water usage. We can help you manage your water utilities in a much economical way. As in Hospitality Industry every penny saved is every penny earned. We understand this hence we design our water treatment system for hospitality industry with maximum automation & minimum human intervention. This leads to highest efficiency & savings.
We offer following Water Treatment Systems for Hotels, Resorts & Restaurants:
Water Filtration System is a basic water treatment system which include
· Sand Filter – reduces suspended solids or any foreign particle in water
· Carbon Filter- Reduces Chlorine, Volatile Organics & enhances taste of water
· Softener- Removes Excess Calcium & Magnesium, total hardness from water.
· UV System- Disinfection of water to keep it bacteria free.
Reverse Osmosis System or RO System remove high concentrations of dissolved solids that exist in tap water. The contaminated feed water is forced through a semi-permeable membrane, removing all dissolved contaminants and excess salts from the water. RO System improves the quality and taste of drinking water & also helps in keeping upper hand with inspection authority.
RO System is important as clients are very aware of the food they consume and the fluids they drink. RO System is a marketable feature of any establishment as it relates to various aspects of the overall experience, from drinks and food to general hygiene and well-being.
We also suggest RO System to recycle sewage water that is generated in premises. This helps reduce cost of fresh water & makes your property environment friendly.
With rise in public awareness & strict laws in maintaining swimming pool for public use in best conditions, it is now very important to have latest swimming pool water filtration & disinfection systems.
We can help you with installation of new pool water filtration system or revamping of existing system. Our team of experienced people can help you get new sparkling swimming pool at minimum cost. We have partnered with world leaders in manufacturing of swimming pool equipments. We have latest pool water disinfection system with advance oxidation, where your chemical use will reduce to almost nil. We deal in all kinds of equipments & chemicals to related to swimming pool that makes us your complete partner in maintaining your pool.
Hospitality Industry have both a strong commercial and moral imperative for addressing water reuse. Cost is a clear factor: water accounts for 10% of utility bills in many hotels. Most hotels pay for the water they consume twice – first by purchasing fresh water and then by disposing of it as waste water. Depending on their water efficiency, hotels can reduce the amount of water consumed per guest per night by up to 50% compared with establishments with poor performance in water consumption. The moral reasons are equally compelling: water is a scare resource in many resorts around the world so hotels have a responsibility not to use more than necessary; in rural or remote areas it ensures that local residents are not deprived of their essential supply; and by reducing the amount of waste-water that needs to be treated, this lessens the risk of water pollution.
Grey & Sewage water systems enable up to 80 per cent of wastewater to be returned to the hotel after treatment for toilet flushingor gardening. With use of latest technologies we ensure to use minimum chemicals & keep water clear & free from Odour.
Aside from lower metered water bills, companies can also benefit from reduced risks of storm water flooding, decreased sewerage charges and lower energy costs associated with water supply.
Aquatic Solutions Water Treatment System feature:
· Built-in telemetry which transmits system data and live diagnostics for preventative maintenance.
· Smart user interface for usage data and enhanced system monitoring.
· Variable speed, load sharing pumps, insulation and slow close valves for an even quieter operation.
· Low energy components so the system can produce 1m3 using just 1.5Kw/h energy.
· A smaller system footprint which reduces installation costs and impact on building footprint.
Rainwater is collected, filtered and fed back into the property through a robust treatment system ensuring that only the cleanest water is utilized for non-potable purposes like vehicle washing, toilet flushing and irrigation. A rainwater harvesting system is suitable for all commercial applications where there is adequate roof space to harvest sufficient water to achieve a good return on investment.
We can also help with
· Carry out a water audit to show where the major water costs are and where savings can be made
· Compare total and departmental consumption figures with hotel industry benchmarks to determine the potential for savings
· Calculate the water used per guest per night by dividing the total water consumed in guest rooms by the number of guests for that month.
· On the back of the information gathered, establish realistic goals for each department and the entire hotel
· Communicate the management’s commitment to water reduction and the subsequent objectives and goals to all employees
· Train staff so they understand how to make prudent use of water and how to maintain equipment for optimum energy-efficiency
· Encourage staff to put forward their own suggestions for water reduction
· Establish a monitoring and targeting system so that you can regularly report progress back to staff and other stakeholders. Motivate through feedback and reward success
· Join forces with other hotels and provide mentoring to help them reduce their water consumption
Contact us now for more details on water treatment systems for hospitality industry in India & Worldwide.